Perspiration Pals - 22 May 2021 🤗

Hello P Pals....hooray, it's Saturday! How are you all doing?

I decided to go with this quote today, instead of a meme. This community has meant a lot to me since I joined last year, during lockdown. You have given me the support, help & advice I needed to continue my consistency with working out, there's no way I would've stuck with it if it wasn't for you, so THANK YOU! 💛

Here in the UK, we have reached a bit of a milestone. This will be our first weekend since further restrictions were lifted on Monday. We can now visit bars/restaurants indoors, cinemas, bowling alleys etc. are also open (with social distancing still in place). Myself & Matt haven't actually been to any bars or restaurants yet, Matt doesn't have his 2nd jab until next week so we're being cautious in that respect. But, best of all, we can meet up with friends & family indoors (in a group of up to 6, or in a group of any size from up to 2 households). This is such a huge boost, it gives us the opportunity to see our family & friends more often. Up until now, we've only been allowed to meet outdoors & everyone knows that you can't rely on British weather! Also, it is now a personal choice as to whether we keep a social distance when we visit other households or have people visit us. Today, I decided to go for it & give my best friend a hug for the first time in over a year & it was the best feeling! So much so, we hugged 3 times! 🥰😍

I know that we're extremely lucky to be in a position to have these restrictions lifted & I'm so very grateful. I am also aware that many of you are still going through such tough times. I sincerely hope you don't feel that I'm being insensitive in sharing my joy with you & I hope that this day will come to you all very soon.

So, lovely P Pals, now it's over to you. What activities/workouts do you have planned for today? Or, are you enjoying a well-deserved rest? Do you have a tasty menu lined up? Whatever you're doing, enjoy your weekend everyone! 😊

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.