Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was Day 1 of the FB Fit Round 3 Challenge and the workout was a HIIT Pilates Strength Workout - Lower Body Workout for People who Get Bored Easily with Kellie. Oh my goodness my legs were feeling that workout even though I had already done the workout once the last time I was here, it's like that it was harder to do the second time around.

But I made it all the way through the workout and my legs were so happy once the workout was done and I was finally on to the cool-down. On the other hand this week at school was busy I literally had a lot of schoolwork to do in all of my classes, because almost all of my teachers were giving me lot's of schoolwork and project's to do in class and finish it up on time. So not only was I working my butt off but I also go to have fun with my friend first thing in the morning and at lunch time too, so that way my friends were still happy and not sad that I wasn't hanging out with them.

But the important thing is that I'm all caught up I think in all of my classes so that way I won't have to worry about doing schoolwork at all next week, because I don't think that I won't need to do any especially since I didn't have finals to do at all this week. Even when I thought I was going to have to do finals this week it turned out to not be finals until next week when I won't be in any of my classes at all.