A

Tired of Starting Over...So Gotta Stop Stopping!

Hey FB Family,

It’s nice to meet you all & interact like this. It’s the first time I’m doing something like this...kinda scared!

But I’ve been listening to an Audible Book “The Power of Habit.” It’s my 2nd time through it, but I’m paying more attention this time. I’ve struggled for YEARS to keep up the habit of working out & waking up early (polyphasic sleeping). I get started & a few days in...I quit. I hate it, but when listening to the book, a major point in it was that a community helps to change habits. I am determined (like before) to make a permanent change, but I need a different approach this time. So I’m reaching out & hoping...maybe sharing & having some of ya hold me accountable will help me.

I plan to do a week of random workouts next week & start FB Mass (for the 100th time) on Monday May 31st. I shouldn’t wait until then, so I want to get in a workout every morning starting tomorrow. I can post here what my workout was once I finish it.

I’m hoping to give back too, so will look around & see where I could be active & help.

Btw, you all are enormously inspiring! Especially those who have posted in the “Before & After” page. I skim through that multiple times a year & am amazed by what you all have accomplished. I hope to post my story there someday & until then, I’ll continue to be inspired & in awe of everyone’s hardwork & success.

Thank you all, stay safe, stay blessed.