Paralysis update

So. They added fitness to my schedule. Which makes me very happy. There's a whole gym here and swimming pool. I did leg presses, squats, step ups,chest presses and core exercises. It's not like it used to be of course ,but it's really nice to be active again. I'm walking with a cane. The left leg is making progress quickly. The left arm and hand aren't at all unfortunately. But I'll be getting shockwave therapy to loosen up the pull muscles cause there's too much tension, cause it's all cramped up. That should give the stretch muscles the chance to start working again. I can't open my hand or stretch my fingers, so they're hoping it will help. Starting next week I'll also get added to the walking group. Then you get exercises like walking while moving things or picking things up. So I'll have to practice walking without a cane. Meanwhile everything hurts. And I'm super bummed out about losing so much muscle mass. But I had sore glute muscles after fitness last week which felt really nice.