Daily Check-in: Friday, may 21st

Greetings to all my Blendfriends and hopefully a happy Friday to you!

Here's a picture of some Juniper berries from an Eastern Red Cedar berries. They are technically not berries, but modified cones that take about 2 to 3 years to develop. I think I've mentioned that before, but it's still going to be a fun fact for your Friday right there.

Now for the real fun! Are you ready for the day and upcoming weekend? I sure hope so! If anything, we got our experienced and expressive user of emojis and sunny as the state of Florida, Shabnam ghosting up the check-ins for this Saturday and Sunday. Yay! Thanks so much Shabnam!

And let's have a look at the updated ghosting schedule right quick:

May 22nd & 23rd (this weekend) Shabnam

May 29th & 30th: CK B

Monday, May 31st (Memorial Day): Alexi

June 5th & 6th: Lea

June 12th & 13th: Juliska

This is how it is currently, but totally okay for a change or adjustment. If anyone wants me to make a change such as swapping weekends or wanting a different weekend or just plain 'ol want to be on the list, let me know! Kim and I are keeping track and we will keep it sorted.

Okay doke, now what about today? Delicious workouts and strong foods, let's read all about it! I managed to do just the EC for my arm workout yesterday and would like to wrap up Friday with a nice active static bow. We shall see. Pizza is a known fact around here.

Okay, gotta run, but not before I tell you that I hope everyone has a lovely day and weekend ahead. You know you'll see me on Monday. But for now, take all the care and see ya!!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***