Imbalance Maybe?

Hey guys!

So lately for a while actually I've noticed that my left and right thighs and glutes just aren't even. My right thigh is a little more shaped and my right glute is more lifted. My left thigh is a little less shaped and my left glute is not as lifted or more rather it is but there's more I need to get rid of or still lift. (Hopefully that makes sense) The best way I can explain it it's like the chunk that should be lifting my left glute is in my thigh or where the glute and hamstring meet? I know make no sense. When I could workout before I've noticed it but no matter what I tried doing nothing worked. I even tried starting on my left leg (the less lifted side) when I do lower body routines and it helped a little but not really. My right leg looks kind stronger but my left leg is more flexible.

The funny thing it used to be the other way around. My left leg was the more lifted and my right wasn't. What am I doing wrong?

This is honestly really annoying and frustrating. I really want to fix it but I don't know how. I watched the most recent free FB workout videos and Kelli mentioned how when doing lower body routines to make sure your hips stay aligned.

That made me wonder maybe the reason is my hips aren't balanced? What can I do fix this and keep them as even as possible? How do I let my left leg catch up to my right?

Thank you in advance!

Edited