Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 20th

Good whatever time of day to you, Blenders! How are you on this Friday Eve?

Things are still running busy, but I do have a second here to talk about....

Workouts! What are you doing about that? I didn't do my scheduled workout yesterday, but instead did one of my favorite advanced core workouts sans weights: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-core-strength-fitness-blender-advanced-core-workout

As for today, well, similar to yesterday, so we will see!

Now what are you eating? I don't really know what's on the menu. Ehh, baked air and burned water if I don't come up with something!

And on this Friday Eve, we gotta talk about the ghosts aka guest hosts! We have Shabnam this weekend (May 22nd & 23rd) and then CK B on May 29th & 30th and then Lea on June 5th & 6th, but after that the weekends are wide open and need some volunteers! Don't be shy! Anyone can do it however they wish. Just check out the weekends for some awesome examples and if you want, we'd love to have you g(host)! You help me and Kim out and we get some sweet variety! All the wins here!

Alright out of time, so your turn! From lifting utensils to the mouths, your weights to the sky; share all you like about the food, exercise, and life in general! We had some nice breezy days recently and granted as long as they don't fall, it pairs nicely with tall trees, the tops gently swaying up there.

Good day to you guys. Good day.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***