Perspiration Pals 20 May 2021

Hello Pals, let me give you a short glimpse into how my morning started: “As she stepped out of the house the wind nearly twisted the umbrella out of her hand fortunately though, her muscular lower arm was well-prepared for the game the elements wanted to play. **** this, she said eloquently and using her umbrella as a shield she walked to the bus stop.” There was a degree of exaggeration in my description of my lower arm...

Speaking of arms, yesterday’s upper-body routine with Daniel (and the ECC with Kelli) resulted in sore biceps today. I’m going to do Day 3 of the new Fit programme. How about you? Any workout buddies?

According to my mini lifebook, which got a bit wet in the rain, it’s Be a Millionaire Day. Yes, it’s that simple. Just be a millionaire, what’s stopping you? Well, the fact that I never buy a single lottery ticket and I don’t have a rich great-aunt living in a Scottish castle discussing the details of her will with her solicitor. Question: If you were indeed a millionaire, what you change regarding exercise? Would you buy expensive equipment? Would you go to a very fancy gym?