Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 18th

Hello hello, Blendos!

How is this Tuesday starting, going, or ending for you? ..For the photo, here's a two for Tuesday in the form of two Prickly Pear Cactus blooms. It's another flower that I always love seeing around this time of year!

Now on to the workouts! Going to try to get an upper body workout in from Fit3, but what about you? Resting or getting in that movement? I hope you find what works for you!

Also hope you find some good food! So what's that tasting like for you today? I think it's a pork and beans kinda dinner for tonight over here. With my instant pot, it's an easy meal!

Alright, I gotta get going, but I hope the day is kind to you and thanks a many for checking it up with me!

And last, but never least, our Tuesday wouldn't be complete without mentioning a #TangoTuesday to Kim!💚💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***