Perspiration Pals -18 May, 2021 😴😴

Well heylo there P Pals,

How are we doing on this fine Tuesday morn'/afternoon/evening/night?

It has been one week to our rotational hosting of P Pals. What did you think of this? Thanks to all those hosting, and to all those checking in! Some days are quieter than others, as are some days more sillier than others here. For those, who are still on the fence about hosting (I know, and you know, who you are, I see you :)) and perhaps need a lil nudge, then here it is, go for it. Just let us know and you can pick and try any day of your choice :) New folks to this thread, been awesome to have you here. Fur baby pics more than welcome.

Workouts: Finally managed to complete Abs Challenge (Sharon I believe we were twinning on this). Not sure what to start next. Thinking of You Choose challenge again, but to only go with easier options (maybe I'll keep that as "Gentle Return to Workout" routine).

Lil Cookie has completely taken over management here. I mean she decides when she plays and when she naps, meaning whether I can sleep or not and when I can sleep!! Would be nice if she could let me get in some sleep every now and then.

Anyhoo, what's up with you? What workouts, and/or activities are lined up for you today? And what's on the menu? I recently tried the ramen recipe of FB and it was really good! Over to you, tell us all about your day!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.