Daily Check-in: Monday, May 17th

What is going on, Blendies?

Ready for Monday?

Ready for me to be your host for the next couple weeks? ..I sure hope so because these things like Monday and my hosting are happening either way.

Guess what I'm trying to say your stuck with me, FB Fam. But more importantly to say a huge thank you to my weekday co-host, Kim for hosting in her classically Kimcredible fashion. And another thank you door opens to Coby for her ghosting (guest hosting) over the weekend! To sum it up and quote a word from the Kim of Kims herself, lots of thankitude going 'round.😊

And don't forget the weekends are always up for guest hosts. So c'mon--we'd love to see you take over a weekend some time!

Okay, now back to this Monday thing. What are you up to and down for? What workouts or rest will have you feeling plain ol' good?

I'm half way done with Fit3!! And so far I've really enjoyed this program. Haven't done many of the extra credits, but still feeling I get in a great workout. Today is a lower body workout that is sure to have the legs crying in a good way. But from my workout buddies to a Blender just blending, share the sweat, stretch, and all the rest!

And where would we be without that nutrish and delish food in our lives? ..Hungrier for sure, so what's on the menu? I think something like turkey in a wrap sounds about all the quick and easy I want to do for a dinner.

Okay, before I send you off some time on your merry Monday, the photo is of a Blowball; a nickname for a Dandelion seed head. I think there's a thing where you make a wish before blowing all the seeds. So here's a wish for us to have a good day and week ahead!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***