Perspiration Pals 17th May

Hello PPals!

How are you doing today? I know, I know, it’s monday. It might not be the most beloved day of the week for a lot of people on earth but I do hope that this one will or have treated you well. It is my day off work, so I am okay with it!

It is also my very first time beginning a thread here in the community, so, truth to be told, I was a little nervous! And the meme I wanted to upload is too big...sorry!

What are your plans for today? Any program, challenge, individual workout or rest day on your calendar?

Last Friday, I finished Low Impact 2 for the second time and I spent the whole weekend hesitating on what to begin next. Wanted to do Strong again at first, then I put Fit 3 on my calendar and it seems like a great program! But I am not sure that I can commit to 50+ minutes of workout everyday as work will get a lot busier very soon. So I will see and reschedule when needed.

And what’s on your menu today? I am thinking of an omelette with a lot of veggies.

Hope you have a great start of the week, and tomorrow, we will have the pleasure to read Toasty and Cookie.

Magda, sending good vibes your way!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.