Starting fresh. Hello once again 😁

Hello hello FB family!!! Wow it feels like ages since I've logged onto the FB site, how have you all been?

For the past few months I've kind of been battling with time and energy for workouts and so my activity mainly relied on my walks back and forth to college. Still pretty impressive but the eating department......let's just say I need to be less lenient than I have been 😅.

I want to re-start my FB journey again after months of putting my feet up. I think I'll go for 2-3 total body workouts per week with a mix of cardio and strength training as always. In my rest days I think I will do some yoga, even if it's a short session, just to make sure that I give my muscles some love because oh BOY am I going to be sore the next day 😂. If on a certain day I may be struck for time or motivation I may push myself to do a quick 10 mins workout because I mean hey, 10 minutes is better than no minutes right?

I think something I'll definitely do is make sure I am commenting on accountability groups just so I have a record of my progress 😂.

Well I officially welcome the next week of sweaty mornings, sore muscles and clean foods.

Well here's to a new beginning!!!!! 🥂

Edited