Weekend Check-in đŸ‘»: May 16th

Good morning, Blenders! Do you know how you know you’re in New Mexico? When you’re outside in the cool early morning watering your plants and you hear dogs barking at what sounds like a fire-breathing dragon, but really is a hot air balloon gliding overhead. What about where you live? “You know you’re Texas when...or The Netherlands when...or Australia when...”

You know you’re a Blender when you have to decide between lifting, Hiit-ing, stretching, or resting (or when you’re walking up your stairs and you hear Daniel’s voice in your head saying, “Keep those lungs open 😉). What’s your plan for caring for that wonderfully made body of yours today? I am resting!

And you know you’re a Blender when you gotta figure out how to fuel that body. Well, I guess everyone would like to eat, Blender or not! What are you eating today? Make this foodie drool! We are having homemade Philly cheesesteak sandwiches and broccoli! Gotta get a veggie into all my carnivorous guys!

Well thank you for checking in with me this weekend! As always, it’s a pleasure being your ghost! Have a wonderful day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***