Perspiration Pals - 16 May 2021 🐶

Hello P Pals, I hope you're all well.

I'm finally reunited with my phone after 2 days being without it. I didn't realise just how often I use it, not for ringing people or texting, but for reading stuff on the internet & checking in with you lovely people. I really missed doing that, so I had a little catch up this morning with what you've all been up to 😊

I've been staying with my mum for the last 2 days & I've had lots of fur baby cuddles from Jake, which I love, but unfortunately I'm allergic & antihistamines don't seem to be working for me at the moment so I'm looking a bit demonic with my red eyes & breathing like Darth Vader...but he's totally worth it 😍

The pic here is of Jake, taken from my mum's phone...apologies for the blurriness, I was trying to capture him mid jump - there was a dog on TV! Whenever any animal appears on TV, he goes mad. He jumps up, sometimes so forcefully he nearly knocks the TV over. He'll bark at the screen for a bit, then he grabs the nearest toy he can find between his teeth, growls & shakes his head frantically, like, how dare these animals be in my house?! It's pretty funny to watch! Do any of your fur babies have any silly habits?

Now onto workouts, what do you have planned for today? I did day 12 of FB30 R4, it was a cardio kickboxing routine with Kelli, which I thoroughly enjoyed...Kickboxing is one of my favourite types of training, it's a great stress reliever!

Another favourite pastime of mine is eating 😋 what delicious delights will you be eating today? We are going to use a Jamie Oliver recipe for tonight's dinner, I can't remember what it's called but it's a bit like a Biryani, baked in the oven, we haven't had it before so it'll be interesting to see how it goes!

Anyway, that's enough from me. I hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday.

I'd like to give a big shout out to Magda, I hope you're OK, sending you a virtual hug 🤗

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited