Unexpected 1000 cal workout done :D

Hey all!

As some of you know, Ive started going to uni since our pandemic situation is improving and Im happier to work over there rather than at home. Which lead to almost non existent workout plans, as Im still adapting to my new/old schedule. Im not counting ocassional warm up before I leave for uni, nor walks.

Today I am at home and after an over an hour long consultation I had with my advisor, I decided to get to work a bit and then an idea emerged. I CAN EXERCISE WHENEVER I WANT. :D It may as well kill my productivity but I needed this! First I wanted to pick a pure strength training workout (it never goes as planned right?) and ended up doing a 1000 cal workout instead. It includes HIIT, kickboxing, total body strength, little bit of pilates and core exercises as well, and a nice yoga cooldown. I went through it vigorously, I could feel my body being happy its being challenged once again. :) And my brain was challenged with coordination - kickboxing moves, Im looking at you!

I felt like wonder woman, see my happy picture next to the workout screenshot. :D After a week of just walking to work and back (and moving stuff from the lab) I expected to be dead after this workout. I guess the lab work is keeping me in check, hah!

So thats my little happy story for today, I hope you guys are having a great Friday and weekend!

Edited