HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 14th

Hellooooooooooo!!

How is everyone doing this friday!? Enjoying the weekend vibes already!? 😊 Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Creo en la vida, creo en los demás, creo que este cuento hay que lucharlo por la gente, creo en un país en paz, creo en la democracia, creo que lo que pasa es que estamos en malas manos, creo que esto tiene salvación" // "I believe in life, I believe in others, I believe that this story must be fought for the people, I believe in a peaceful country, I believe in democracy, I believe that what happens is that we are in the wrong hands, I believe that this has salvation" -Jaime Garzón

Jaime Garzón was a Colombian comedian, journalist, politician, peace activist, and a real example of what happens to people that thinks differently here 😓 He was murdered by the extremist right-wing because he wanted justice, equality, and peace for Colombia. I dedicate this quote to my country and to anyone anywhere that is suffering any kind of injustice! I think this quote can resonates with many! I believe in salvation and I believe that, sooner or later, we are going to have equality and justice for all! I really hope that!

To the rest of the day! I swapped Flex with Booty2 for the last week of both programs so, for me, today is a lower body day! 🏋🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️ Besides that, we might be going for a walk after lunch as usual! 🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♂️

Also, today is my little sister 13th birthday! ☺️ A teenager already! I can't believe it! For the blendfriends that don't know, my mom, my stepdad, and little siblings (my sister and my twin brothers) live in BC, Canada. I missed them so much! I really hope I can see them this year! They were going to come on July but, with the whole pandemic situation, they decided that it wasn't a good idea! 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are thinking that December might be better! So, hopefully, it will!🤞🏼

Anyways!! What about you!? Are you working out or resting today!? Any other plans for today or for the weekend!? Let us know! 🤗

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, even when times are hard, we can try to smile and believe in ourselves and believe in the people! And, we can try to find any reason to smile! 😀 Like, knowing that today is friday is a great excuse to give yourself a big smile!

Happy day!