Daily Check-in: Friday, May 14th

Hello, Blendfriends! Happy Friday to you all!

How are you doing today? How'd your week go? Are you looking forward to the weekend?

I hope so! Because we will be graced with our lovely and wonderful Coby as weekend guest host! Can't wait to see all things Southwest, and all things delicious coming from Coby's kitchen this weekend! Thanks again so much for hosting, Coby ❤️

You guys will also be back with our fantastic Miss Raven as weekday guest host for the next few weeks, starting on Monday! So stick around for our wonderful co-host coming up too!

Ok, how about today though, Blenders? What do you have going on for workouts? Or rest?

I'm thinking I might try the newest FB Plus release with the resistance bands today.

How about some good food goin on today? What's on the menu, Blendies?

I have to go grocery shopping, so that will dictate what ends up being for supper today!

Well, that's it for me, Blendfriends!

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***