Perspiration Pals - 5/14/21 🍕💪

Hello and welcome to the FriYay edition of the Perspiration Pals thread!

I have a little catching up to do since yesterday completely got away from me. I had to drive out of town for a work related exam, and then I had the whole glorious day stretched out in front of me. Surely, I thought, I will have time to get in the workout I didn't do at 5 this morning. Surely - I also thought - I will have time to laze in the hammock with a new book and maybe get some sun. But between grocery shopping, garden center shopping, cleaning and yardwork neither of those things happened.

Okay sorry for the ramble. Workouts! Well, I moved right past day 9 of Abs (though I didn't do my workout yesterday, I did clock in over 17k steps running around like a headless chicken) and will go straight to today's day 10 total body strength workout. I'm very much looking forward to doing some lifting. Who else is lifting today? Or maybe getting in some jump squats and burpees? And the meme pretty much sums up today's food mood. I think we'll enjoy it in the backyard as it's supposed to be another warm and sunny day. Anybody else looking forward to something delicious tonight?

Over to you guys. I hope you have a great end of week/start of weekend and that you get to relax and enjoy whatever it is you are up to.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited