Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a Butt and Thigh Pilates Workout with Ascending Reps - Glute Activation and Burnout or Core and Lower Body workout with Kellie and my legs were feeling it. But even though the workout was making my legs shake and burn like crazy I still pushed myself through the whole workout until the workout was over. So my legs were not happy at me that I made them workout this hard during the whole workout, because my legs wanted a easier workout to do for today after all the walking I've done.

Moving on I think that this last three well after this week the last 2 weeks of school are going to be really busy for me and I'm going to be having a whole lot of schoolwork to do. But I guess that just the way it is sometimes at school that certain weeks will just be really busy with lots of schoolwork to do, other times it won't be I guess it just depends on the month and the week for me. Even some of my friends can't believe about how much schoolwork that I have to do everyday from my classes, because of how much schoolwork my teachers are deciding to give to me.