Post Vaccine!

I took the day after my second dose of Moderna off (yesterday). Today, I got in a sweaty (seriously, you can see the sweat through a BLACK shirt lol) 22 minute bored easily workout (separate warmup!). I had to modify sometimes to make sure my body was doing what served it best after yesterday, and I’m so grateful for all of the different FB moves and modifications that are showcased in the videos!

It felt SO GOOD to sweat and move after all the soreness yesterday.

I think (we will see! Need to give my body a voice with authority in this) I will be doing Burn rounds 1 & 2 over the summer with the Burn plus challenge as well. I loved Sweat so much, and according to some Blenders, they are comparable! So it sounds like a fun project to try - a summer of Burn!

I’m so grateful for the vaccine, and I’m so so grateful for a backyard where I can spend time with my dog! (Picture included because - c’mon! Look at him lol). This is all Jesus’s provision to me.

****sidenote: I used to be so embarrassed by sweat stains. I would PURPOSELY wear black so my sweat wouldn’t show. Now I’m happily showing I’ve sweat so much you can see it THROUGH the black shirt lol. Yay growth and healing.

Edited