HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 12th

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone doing today!? ๐Ÿ˜Š Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Accepting your body is not just about physicality, itโ€™s about accepting who you are, not continuing to wait until you become the person you imagine being" -Linda Bacon

Accepting and respecting my today body and myself is my mission everyday! ๐Ÿค— Hugging myself with love and kindness is something that I am trying to make a habit of! And, I know it is important to understand that accepting is not the same as loving, however, if you can, I encourage you to try to love yourself too everyday!

So, for me, today is a rest day! ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I just have one more week of Booty2 and Flex to go! Besides that, we might get a walk before lunch๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธAnd, maybe, I'll bake an orange cake this afternoon!

What about you!? Are you working out or resting today? Any other plans for the day!? Let us know! โ˜บ๏ธ

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!

***Personal note about how my country is doing (just for friends that want and can read): the situation here is still going and our goverment is not taking any blame. The goverment blames anyone but themselves! People from one of the major cities here, Cali, are asking the president to go and talk to them and he doesn't want. There, a couple of days ago, a group of wealthy right-wing extremist civilians and the police attacked and shot indigenous people leaving 8 of them hurt ๐Ÿ˜“ Also, Cali is being censured too and the news channels here are lying about everything! Anyways, just a short update for anyone following what is happening and if anyone want and can help, just make other people aware! (In case anyone wants and can hear a longer and accurate update here you go: https://www.instagram.com/tv/COvYrVWDLPQ/?igshid=1xk01v5ktckwa)