Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 12th

Hello, Blendfriends! (fun fact: autocorrect always tries to change 'Blendfriends' to 'Boyfriends.' I don't think Hubby would appreciate me staying in touch with so many 'boyfriends' every day, autocorrect 😂)

How're you all doing today?

I hope you're doing well!

I gotta make this a bit of a quick check-in, as I got work to do!

So how about it, Blenders? Let's talk workouts! Or rest? Or anything at all you'd like to discuss?

I'm gonna talk workouts real fast: today's a core day for me! I may try the newest HIIT & core routine Kelli and Daniel released.

How about meals for the day, Blendies? What's on the menu?

I'm thinking sandwiches of some kind!

Finally: a pic of a rainbow we were treated to yesterday morning. It appeared after a random snow squall. Kinda cool, I think!

Alright, that's all for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blenders!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited