STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN FOR WEIGHT LOSS

Hello!!! I hope everyone is ok 😊 So, I 've been on this journey for about 7 years and it's never a smooth ride for me.. Lots of changes and moving across the country, restarting many times and my self care hasn't been a priority lately. Now I 've moved back to my hometown for 2 months before moving to another country this time. I 've decided to use this time to recharge and work on my health and body, but I don't know where to start this time. I 've gained 10kg and don't feel like myself. I eat A LOT and don't workout at all. Where should I start at? I have chronic knee tendonitis which gets better with the exercises my physio has shown me, so I have to start from there and progress, but I fear that my time will not be enough for me to start so slow because then I 'll have to move again and I will not have seen a progress yet. I thought about visiting a nutritionist, but the money they ask is too much for me now.. Where would you start if you were me? Should I start by eating less? Should I try intermittent fasting? Do you know of any way to jump start this journey again? I feel like it's my first time..

Edited