Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a nice relaxing Lower Body Active Stretch Routine - PNF Stretch Routine for the Lower Body with Daniel and the stretches felt so good on my body to do them after 3 days of really working out hard and from all the walking at school. So my lower body really did like the nice stretches because I was able to stretch out my whole lower body and my back too, because whenever I can stretch out my back it really feels good then. Sometimes when I've been sitting at a desk all day and I have been sitting up straight it was start to get to my back by the end of the day where I need to stretch out the muscles in my back.

Even when it's a very busy day at school for me which it was today, I will have to take a couple of minutes to stretch out my back during those 10 mins we are giving to get to the next class. Sometimes for you girls out there that work a lot you should take some time out of the day to just stretch out the human body and give it some love for all the things that it does for us each day. Because sometimes some people don't take the time to just really stretch out there body and give there body lots of love for all the hard work it does for us.

Okay enough of that moving on to school it was very busy in my classes and everyone was working really hard but everyone was also working together and having fun. Because almost all of the classes I have been in everyone has gotten along and has worked together and has had fun while doing it. But when I don't see everyone is having fun then I tell the teacher that the students are not really having fun with the project that they are working on together in class.