Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Sore core and noodle arms

Why does the title of this post sound like it could be the beginning of a workout poem? If anyone else has the gusto to finish it..I dare you lol

Here’s a picture of my happy place this morning - I’ve spared you my sleepy 5:30am face 😝 I just finished day four of the new FB Fit program. My core is just the right amount sore all over from yesterday’s routine, and my arms are already shaking from this mornings lifting workout. Does anyone else enjoy feeling little reminders of soreness from the previous workout? Like today when I did upper body strength and my core muscles spoke up, weighing in with “remember, we worked hard yesterday!”. I love that feeling, of a previous workout well done. Keep in mind that if you’re feeling that soreness, those sore muscles should definitely not be the primary focus/target of your workout again until they’re healed (and not sore anymore). Also keep in mind that you don’t necessarily have to have muscle soreness in order for your workout to “count” or be effective.

I’m thrilled that I’m making time for these workouts first thing in the morning, otherwise I’m not sure they would be happening right now. I’ll have to pause my progress through the program for filming at the end of the week, but so far my slow and steady pace is serving me well. I haven’t done any of the extra credit workouts but I’m very happy with my progress so far.

If you’re following along with FB Fit, how are you doing? Anyone else making progress through a program or challenge right now? Have any of you tried the new workout? It’s one of my favorite resistance band lower body routines.

Off to eat breakfast and spend another day editing! Have a good day FB Fam ❤️