Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 11th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How's life in general?

I hope all is well!

It's gonna be another nice day here, so we're gonna spend as much time outside as physically possible.

Alright, Blendies! Let's get to our check-in, eh?

What's going on in the world of workouts for you today? Or maybe it's more a 'nah, ain't happenin' kinda day?

As much as I'd like to 'nah' out of it, I really should do a workout today. Yesterday I did the squats & deadlifts routine, and that felt pretty good. Today, I'm torn between kickboxing, and pure upper body strength. We shall see which wins out when the time to exercise comes.

And how about some good food goin on today? What's on the menu, Blenders?

Well, I got a whole lotta eggs. So it's probably gonna be another meal with eggs, and I'm not mad about it.

Ok, Blendfriends, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blenders!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited