HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 11th

Good Tuesday morning blendfriends! Some birds are chirping up a storm outside our bedroom window. I love the sounds of Spring and Summer.

I chose the quote pictured above today, as it really relates to the book I am currently reading about how to deal with social anxiety and replacing negative words with positive ones. After years of negative thoughts, it’s like retraining my brain. Words really do matter. So speak kindly to yourself.

And what also matters is how you are doing today and what you have planned. Working out taking a rest day, today? And what is on the menu? I will be continuing FB Complete and will try a workout I have never done before (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/low-impact-lower-body-and-core-tabata-workout ), that’s always a fun experience And we’ll be having tomato soup ans grilled cheese sandwiches for supper. Keeping it simple as I have to go to the office in Montréal today and have to stay there for part of the day. As long as I can avoid the worst of traffic, I’m good.

Hope everyone will enjoy a great day and as always, we invite all blenders to join in and add a comment or two. Everyone is welcome 🙂