Perspiration Pals -11 May, 2021 😊

hey all P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday morn'/afternoon/evening?

First I want to thank all the P Pals who volunteered to start the thread, and all the other P Pals who routinely check in and make this thread what it is. I know we haven't "met" each other but I feel very connected to everyone here. Imagine if we all were to have a meet up one day how fun that would be :) I'd click a lot of pics, me thinks! So thank you so very much, love being part of P Pals 💜

Hosting recap starting this week: Mon -Mel, Tue -Toasty, Wed & Thu -Ivett, FriYay -Adrienne, Sat -Christine, Sun -Deb. This weekend Deb and Christine will interchange days. If any one anticipates a change, just let us know and we'll organise to cover for that day.

Still no workouts for me. I am in school today after a very long time and so maybe will have lunch with a friend. Things are slightly tense at home, so this will give me a much needed distraction from my own thoughts.

Now, over to you, what workouts or activities do you have lined up for today? And what's the menu? No, I did not yet get my pizza but soon maybe! Tell us about your day!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗