Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was Day 12 of the FB Bored Easily Challenge and it was a lower body workout with Kellie and my legs were feeling it during the workout, because my legs were shaking on some of the exercises. But I pushed myself through the workout the whole way even if my body wanted to give out early on me during a exercise, I still pushed myself through the workout.

Moving on to school it was a very busy day at school lots of things happening one after another, that it was hard to keep up with the teachers talking to us. Because sometimes I will have a lot of information to take in my brain depending on which class that I'm in and what it is that were learning about exactly. But sometimes even if it's a lot of information to store in your mind you have to get all or enough information that you need before you get started on your project.

Because sometimes even when I get all the information in my mind after the teacher is done talking and tells us to go to work I will immanently forget what I'm suppose to be doing in class. That will only happen sometimes if my brain isn't just really work right for some reason or if it's too much information for my brain to take in. Even if it's not that much information or if it is a lot I will just tend to forget about what I'm suppose to do doing in class after the teacher tells us what we need to be doing.