Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

FB Fit workout complete (slow & steady 🥳)

I’ve just finished Day 3 of FB Fit - these pics are before, during and after my workout early this morning and wow was it a sweaty one! I was thrilled to be able to mostly keep up with the high impact/advanced mods, though I made some modifications and swaps here and there for a couple of different moves (lizard hops; I’ve got work to do to conquer those). I just either modify until it works for me or substitute for an exercise that works similar muscles.

I’m excited to have this workout out of the way first thing in the morning but I also feel a tiny victory in that on Friday, I filmed an intense lower body routine, and by Monday, I was recouped enough to be able to do this (core & lower body focused) HIIT. This is huge for me because I’ve usually had to add on quite a lot of recovery time in between intense workouts (as I’m still healing). You know me - I encourage you to celebrate 🥳 every 🥳 victory 🥳 - no matter how big or small.

Heads up - I’m getting ready to publish a new FB Plus workout, watch for that in the next hour!

I hope that you’re week is off to a good start. If you’re having a hard time getting started, remind yourself of how good you feel once your workout is done. Also, be flexible in what you consider a workout; sometimes you might need that sweaty HIIT or strength training workout, but other days, stretching or even gentle breathing exercises might be what you need most. Take good care of yourself!

Kelli

Edited