HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 10th🌞🌷

Hello Blender friends, I hope everyone was able to get some rest over the weekend, and that you feeling strong for the beginning of a new week. Knowing that I would have one of my last "leftover" vacation days, I spread out my weekend chores and will have plenty to do. The bread dough is rising, the grocery list is written, the laundry is sorted and ready to wash. But the sun is shining, the day is mild, and there are lilacs in bloom and tulips everywhere🌷. Chances are good I'll be going out to play in the garden a bit later😊. So, without doing anything too special or "vacation-y", I think I've got a pretty good day lined up, even if it did start out with a 4/5 HIIT workout 😅.

So, in the spirit of good, simple days, here is a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt : “Happiness is not a goal...it's a by-product of a life well lived.”

I know not everyone is headed into a easy day or week, but I wish you all some happy moments, whether they come from a patch of sky, the sight of a flower, a 🐈furry trainer🐕 or just being close to someone you love.

And of course let me remind everyone that all Blenders are welcome here, feel free to chat with us, or just hang out!