Perspiration Pals -10 May, 2021 🌧🌧

hey all P Pals,

How are we doing today? It is a super rainy day here so best is to be like that cute 'gator in the meme or then enjoy the rain!

Catching up: 2 more workouts to finish Abs Challenge. It is paused for a few days now. Absolutely loved this challenge and highly recommend it. Then managed to get my first vaccine shot. All seems fine. Should restart working out at some point.

---

Now for hosting: First, would like to thank all P Pals, who stepped in to keep this thread going! It seems fair that Magda needs some time. Given everything that is happening lately, I cannot sincerely host everyday (at least for a few more weeks), and I am sorry about that. I would like to propose two alternatives:

One, we go the way HKS thread went -1 Blender starts the thread each day (or any 2 days). We can have volunteers choose which day(s) may work best for them. Then we might need 1/2 volunteers for weekends. Once we have this agreed, we can maintain this pattern for a while. I can any one weekday.

Update: So far:

Mon- (Mel)

Tue- Toasty

Wed & Thu- Ivett

Fri- Adrienne

Sat- Christine

Sun- Deb

Two, which might be cumbersome unless anyone is interested is one P Pal takes up hosting and then we have volunteers for weekends.

It would be lovely if Magda drops by in comments. If not, I would love to know what you think about this, or are certainly welcome to suggest other alternatives.

---

Coming to our favorite topic food. It feels like its been ages I had a pizza. So soon maybe! How about you? What workouts, activities have you planned foe yourself and what's the menu? Do tell!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited