Daily Check-in: Monday, May 10th

Hello and Good Day to you, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

I certainly hope so! And I'd like to give a belated Happy Mother's Day to all our wonderful Blender Moms out there! You are such awesome and strong human beings--thank you for all that you do ❤️

And let's give another massive thank you to the fantastic Alexi for hosting this past weekend!! It's always such a pleasure to hear from you---so thank you so very much for ghosting❤️

Alright, Blendfriends, I got a special pic for you today! It's dedicated to our wonderful weekday co-host: Miss Raven! What you see in this pic is called a 'sun dog.' And you know how I learned about them? Well, from our incredibly knowledgeable Raven, of course! It's one of the many things I've learned about over the course of the years from these Daily Check-ins. (Which, coincidentally, have been continuously ongoing for 3 years in a row today! So happy 3 year anniversary, Daily Check-ins! And so much gratitude to Raven for keeping these going. You are incredible, Raven: thank you from the bottom of my heart.) Ok, back to the sun dog. Whenever I see one now, I immediately think of Miss Raven. And I don't know about you guys, but doesn't this one have the most beautiful shades of Cobalt blue in it?💙

So for you today, Raven: a Cobalt Sun Dog. I can't think of a more beautiful thing than that.

Well now, I guess we'd better talk a bit about workouts for today, eh? How about it, Blenders? What's today got in store for you? Workout day or rest day?

I think it's going to be a workout day for me. I've got a lot to get done, so hopefully I'll have the time. Not sure exactly what workout it'll be, but probably something lower body related.

And how about something delicious and nutritious to refuel for the day? What's on the menu, Blendfriends?

I'm going to make a Shakshuka-like dish, and serve it over some sliced ciabatta. Almost bruschetta style. I'm looking forward to it!

Well my lovelies, I'd better finish my coffee and keep going on my busy day!

Thank you all so much for being here, for checking in, and for keeping these check-ins going for 3 years! I appreciate you all so much!❤️

Take care, and have a great day, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited