Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 18 goal evaluation- how are YOU doing?!

Hi all! How was your week? I did pretty good. Both my fruit and calorie allotment goals are going pretty well (staying under 1900 kcal and 2 pieces of fruit per day): both 6/31 days for May. I’ve already walked 21 k this month, so my 50k goal is doable this month.

I did not end up prepping lots of veggies and fruit, but still ate quite a bit of those.

I went bouldering for the first time in months last week and it went really well. Keeping up with my workouts, lifting heavy and total body training helped stay in shape and I even bouldered two level 4 boulders, something I was working on when the lockdown started. My abs need a bit of work for some boulderproblems, so I’ve planned that after fundamentals. I am finishing Bored Easily this week. Normally I would have a break from working out because of a holiday, but we haven’t been on holiday in a while of course.. Fundamentals seemed like a nice break from all the lifting and cardio workouts, so that is planned after B.E.

My goals for this month are staying the same. This week I am going to try to eat better snacks again. I’ve planned some lunches and snacks to make sure I make healthy choices.

So, how are you doing? Still on track with your goals? If you are, well done! It is hard to stay focused on a goal if it is long term.. That is why I am now going by Melli's format: making a monthly goal with numbers. Very SMART and you get to celebrate little succeses every month.