FB Bored Easily Challenge - Day 10 & 11 - Core & Upper Body

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a core workout with Kellie and I was feeling it after the two different workouts I had to do with Kellie, even my legs were tired too. Because I though I was only going to be able to work just my core section but instead I worked my arms, my legs and my core all of them in two workouts. So after that I was busy around the house with taking care of the animals and taking care of my sheets and my laundry, then I called and talked to my grandpa and did the violin.

Then after nap Allen and I went into town to do some shopping and some other things that needed to be done also, because I had to get a mother's day gift for my mom. We also bought some beautiful flowers for my mom too and she loved them and we hoped that my mom was going to like the flowers we got for her.

Okay moving on today first of all I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all of you mother's at there, second because I was so happy to give my gift to my mom for mother's day. I totally forgot to do my workout this morning because we were just hanging out with each other and having fun that it just slipped my mind to work-out. So I just took care of the animals and was hanging out with them giving them lots of attention and I also did the violin this morning too.

I didn't remember to do my workout until this afternoon when I was down on the lower property playing with my toys having fun with my imagination, because I like to make up games in my head and have some fun playing them and acting them out. Sometimes I just won't feel like running around on the lower property and I will just play with my toys instead, when it's too hot or I just don't feel like it.