I'm Proud of Myself

I've posted before about how I'm struggling to make the time to work out. I have a full time job and I'm a full time student (full Sunday and one night a week). It's hard to find the time but I've been putting in a bigger effort, especially about scheduling my day more so that I don't waste time. Anyway, I took a really hard midterm today and I finished with a pounding headache. I'm a pretty good test taker and I don't think I've ever felt that way after a test. Does anyone find themselves spacing out when they get too hungry? Common occurrence with me and it probably attributed to my headache since all I had was a bowl of cereal that morning and I hadn't eaten in hours.

I started the Strong Challenge anyway since it was on my calendar. Day 1 has a little bit of HIIT in it and I thought I would have the energy today. I didn't, but I made it through anyway. I love how Kelli tells you to pat yourself on the back. I did and I'm proud of myself for getting that workout in. I'm not going to try to finish the challenge in 2 weeks, but I'm going to try to fit exercise in when I can and I'm excited to use my new Powerblocks on this challenge.