Daily Check-in: Sunday May 9th 👻

Hello! It's Mother's Day here in the US, so here's a flower today for all you mothers out there, whether your children be of the human or fur baby variety! I know for some people this day might actually be difficult, due to loss or from complicated feelings about your family, so please know that is valid, too.

I'm spending time with my partner's mother today. I'm making focaccia sandwiches and we'll have champagne, too, since that's her favorite! 🥂

No work outs for me today, but please share with me what you're up to today in that department.

I hope you all have a pleasant Sunday! Thanks for checking in.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited