FB Bored Easily Challenge - Day 9 - Upper Body Strength and Prom

First of all I want to talk about my workout which was hard to do even though it was a 3/5 difficulty it was still a pretty hard workout to do, because my arms were tired by the end of the workout. Second I want to tell all of you about what happened at prom for me it was a magical night that I will never forget, because not only did me and my boyfriend look so beautiful and cute together.

But the way the the inside of the church look like for the one area where, we was eating and dancing in it was so beautiful that I was speechless by how pretty it was. The menu there at the dance was unbelievable because there was so many different foods to choose from that, we could eat and there was lots of fun games to play with my friends. The different types of games they had was bean bag toss, basketball, ping-pong and Foosball, me and my boyfriend along with my friends had so much fun together.

During prom when me and Ben were dancing together he kissed me on the lips during the dance and I had felt weird inside and I was blushing and surprised, because I have never been kissed on the lips by Ben. So I didn't know what to say after he did that if I did say something it would been I finally kissed a boy and I like it, because it just made me feel very weird inside.