Daily Check-in: Friday, May 7th

Hello and happy Friday, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

Are you lookin forward to your weekend? Got anything fun planned?

I hope so!

Even if not, that's ok too! I also hope you'll be around to check-in with our fantastic weekend host, Alexi!! I can't wait to see what kind of delicious goodies are in store from Alexi's kitchen!! Thanks again so very much for ghosting, Alexi!❤️

Before we get to our weekend, however: let's talk about today, shall we? What do you have going on on this Friday, Blendies? Are you working out? Resting? Something in between?

I'm finishing up my 5 day Strong & Lean challenge today with Day 5's lower body and HIIT combo: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fitness-blenders-5-day-challenge-strong-and-lean-day-5 I'm also probably gonna tag on a short core routine and some extra stretching later in the day.

And how about something delicious and nutritious to round out your week with? What's on the menu for today, Blendfriends?

I'm thinking something with eggs and veggies, and that's as far I've gotten!

Alright my wonderful Blenders, that's it for me this week!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I'll see ya again on Monday!

Take care, and have a great day!

Ciao!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited