HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 7th

Helloooooooooo!!!

How is everyone doing this friday!? First friday of May! Posting this very early (2:22am) because I haven't been able to sleep. Though, I hope to be able soon!

Remember everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"All you can do is present your truth. And then you can make choices about whom you want to surround yourself with. You are worthy of love. There are people who will enjoy you as you are, who will love and support you, even if you haven’t met them yet. Make it a priority to find them" -Linda Bacon

You are worthy of loveeeee! YES! You are! πŸ€— You are worthy of your own love and of the love from others! You can be yourself and present your truth, and some people are going to stay and some others are going to go, and that is ok! The ones that meet you and stay, that support you, and love you for who you truly are, are the ones that matter!

To the rest of the day! Today is day 15 of Flex for me! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Besides that, the mini lockdown this week is from tonight until monday morning! So, we might be able to get a walk today too! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

What about you!? Are you working out or resting today!? Any other plans for the day of the weekend!? Let us know!

Sending big hugs and positive energies to Lara and CK that are having a very hard family situation. Hope Lara's dad is better and the same for CK's daugther. Also, to anyone else going through a difficult situation, lots of support too! πŸ€— Here, we are struggling a lot too, things haven't been easy for some more than others. If you can and want, please stay informed about what is happening in Colombia!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!