HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 6th

Hello dear Blenders.

Thank you very much for your support yesterday 💐 It helped me. My family will be returning somewhere today (it's 9:30 AM when I'm typing this) so I'm not working out this morning as it's unsure what will happen when. I'll be cycling to my parent's and make sure everything's in order there. If there's time, maybe some yoga to calm my nervous system. I followed a practice with that goal last night and I helped tremendously, at least while I was on the mat. My upper body is sore from yesterday's workout and even my throat feels painful when I touch it (???).

"A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because its trust is not on the branch, but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself."

Someone shared this quote in the comment section of one of my recent yoga practices and it stood out to me. Thought it is a lovely reminder. I could not retrace the author unfortunately.

What are you doing today? I hope you have a fulfulling day. If it's a terrible one, we got your back here. I might not be around to respond to everything given the circumstances, but I will read your posts. Photo is from last weekend, hope you enjoy the pink.

And because I promised myself last week when Rachel joined this thread:

Feel free to post here about your workout(s), what is bothering you and/or what made you happy today. There is no obligation to post here daily and there is no judgment. Everyone is welcome.