HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 5th

Helloooooooo!!

How is this amazing community of wonderful people doing today!? 😊 Remember that everyone is always welcome here!!!

Thought of the day!

"I think the answer is, love yourself because you are you. Be confident in yourself because you are you. Don't let the size you are dictate how you feel about yourself or how much confidence you have" -Linda Sun

Another reminder to love yourself because you are you and you are unique! πŸ€— Don't let anything or anyone dictate how much love, respect, confidence, and acceptance you give to yourself! And, don't get me wrong, it Is not as easy as it sounds! But, every day and every moment is a new opportunity to try!

To the rest of the day! Today is a rest day for me and grocery delivery day too! So, goodies are coming soon! 🍎🍫🍍πŸͺπŸ₯•πŸ₯πŸΏπŸŒ½πŸ§€πŸ¬πŸ₯šπŸžπŸ© So, there will be a lot of cleaning and organizing! By the way, remember that there is no "good" or "bad" food! All kinds of food can live side by side, and you can enjoy all of them without guilt or restrictions!

What about you!? Are you working out or resting today!? πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Remember that resting and movement go hand to hand! You need both! Enjoy your movement in any way you want or enjoy your rest in any way you want too! On the other hand, any other plans for the day!? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!

***A short personal note about the situation in my country (if you can't or don't want to read this part, it is ok!): I know I am very positive and I usually never talk about anything very bad here. However, as one of the few Colombians we have here, I feel like it is my resposability to share our worries and the injustices that are happening in my country πŸ˜“ The situation is bad, police violence is horrible, they are killing citizens that are protesting (because it is our right to protest), the goverment is not doing anything (actually, they are giving those ordens), and the usual national news channels are telling lies because they are own by the goverment. Please, if you can and want to help, just share what is happening here and read or search information about it in alternative news channels and in social media. We are sharing what is really happening! Colombian people are strong and are sharing what is really happening! S.O.S Colombia!πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄