Corniche Walk Pics+ Morning Workout Complete

My and my family (parents and brother) took a long walk in our corniche yesterday. My brother took this picture, and I really loved it, so I decided to share this with you guys.

I did my first 4/5 level workout in six months! It was one of Kelli's lower body workouts. I also did a YWA Routine for my Fingers and Wrists, just before the main workout.

Throughout this workout, I felt myself piling up on negative self-talk. I had to constantly remind myself that I wasn’t at Kelli’s level, and a lot of- ‘this is where I am today, and I will respect that'- all through today.

One of the best lessons that FB has taught me (not just about fitness, but about life in general) is that we must always respect our limits, every single day. We must always be willing to push through, but we must have a healthy respect for our limitations- that we will initially overcome.

We can’t overcome anything if we are mentally destroying ourselves with what we are not, instead of appreciating what we are.

Just wanted to check in with you all. I just hope everyone is staying safe and staying strong. Wishing you a blessed day ahead!