Perspiration Pals 5-May-2021 🙊🙈🙉

What's up, P Pals? 😁

Again, just a quick stop by. I've been to gym to blow off some steam. 🙄 Maybe I should've just use sauna instead. 😅 Because yesterday's fitness triathlon was a embarrassing disaster, hence the meme.😇🤣

First, me running? On a treadmill to boot? We all know my past. Well, wasn't any better now. I managedto "kiss" the machine as I accidentally pulled 'emergency stop'. 🙉🙈🙊

Swimming part was a bit better. At least until checking part. I was so emerged in my thoughts, I missed lady jumping straight to my face. She startled me so much I took in breath of - water and well, almost chocked on it. 🙄

But the worst of it all was when I went back on the bicycle. I love cycling and I usually take slow pace, and luckily I did it this time as well. At one point, strings on pedals got broken and while trying (?!) to catch the pedals again (who does that), I manage 😑 to lose my balance and took the whole machine down with me. How? Neither me or staff understand that.

Do share all about your day. None of you can be THAT clumsy, but do share similar experiences (if any).

And do not forget to share your menus. I'm out of ideas 💡. 😉

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗