Strength is about more than the weight you lift. Listen to the latest Trainer Talk!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
I just about finished this one and I would like to do it again.
I had a great workout buddy but they have moved on to a different program. And I am looking for someone or a few people to join me.
I am thinking of starting this Friday but we could totally move at our own pace. I found I lagged a bit last round. Partly due to injury.
I am only comfortable sharing about my workout and nutrition.
Anyone want to join me for a round of FB30 Round 4?
I just about finished this one and I would like to do it again.
I had a great workout buddy but they have moved on to a different program. And I am looking for someone or a few people to join me.
I am thinking of starting this Friday but we could totally move at our own pace. I found I lagged a bit last round. Partly due to injury.
I am only comfortable sharing about my workout and nutrition.