Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New Workout: Stiff Neck Stretches (our first DPT & CPT Collaboration!)

Good morning FB Family!

We've got a new FB Plus video for you this morning - I'm very excited to share our first collaboration between Kayla Covert (Doctor of Physical Therapy), and myself (Certified Personal Trainer). We had a lot of fun doing this and I love the end result. Check out that new workout here:

Stiff Neck Stretches and Exercises to Fight Off Tech Neck

Social distancing and stay-at-home precautions have led us to spend more time than ever on our smartphones, tablets, and laptops. With the sheer number of employees who are now working from home, neck stiffness and pain has become even more prevalent than before. Doing these stretches regularly can prevent recurring and chronic neck pain from happening. This video uses a combination of stretches and mobility exercises for the neck, rib cage and thoracic spine to improve movement and help get rid of or prevent stiffness.

Let us know what you think!

How many of you have started into the new 4 Week FB Fit already? I just finished Day 1 early this morning, and it felt great! I didn't do the Extra Credit Challenge this time but I will probably add them on here and there as I have the time/energy. How did you do? Are you ready for Day 2 tomorrow?

I hope your week is off to a good start!

Kelli