Daily Check-in: Monday, May 3rd

Well hello there, Blendfriends!

And happy May to you all! Can you believe we're five months in already? Man. It's crazy.

Anyway, I wanna give a huge shoutout to the wonderful, brilliant, and truly incredible FTT for ghosting this past weekend! It was so fantastic to read your check-ins! Thank you so much for hosting and sharing with us---and congratulations on your soon-to-be newest furry family member❤️❤️

Speaking of furry family members: here's Miss Mable for a Monday⬆️. With a very much a Monday Face. (Or the disapproving look I get every time I do yoga. I take the hint that I really must suck at it. )

Alright, let's get to our check-in, shall we?

What do you have to start your week off with, Blenders? Is it a workout day for you? Rest day? Start-a-new-program day?

I'm torn on what to do. I haven't had the chance to look over the new Fit 3, so I'm not sure if I'll start that just yet. I did one of FB's 5 day challenges last week, and I'm very much tempted to start another one this week. So we shall see which workouts will prevail!

And what's on the menu for today, Blendfriends? Anything you're looking forward too?

Not anything planned as of yet. I'll figure that out later!

Ok, that's all for me today!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and take care, Blenders!

Have a great day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited