L

When life gets in the way....

I am currently in the busiest three weeks of the University semester and I’m am barely coping.

I have multiple BIG assignments due within the next week or so, trying to manage IBS symptoms with a low fodmap diet and experiencing waves of depression and sadness. Life is just hard at the moment and the things that make me happy/give me energy has taken the back burner while I dedicate all my time and energy to uni. It sucks. I take so much pride in being consistent with health and fitness so it feels like a massive blow when I’m only able to fit in 1-2 workouts a week... I’ve also been eating more crap recently due to being highly emotional, my skin looks terrible, my plant-based diet has gone tits up (I’m trying to fix this because I feel better when I eat vegan), and I have absolutely no energy to talk to anyone. I know this will pass eventually but it’s one of those situations where it feels like it’s never going to end and I’m never going to get back on track. Have you ever felt like this? How do you cope with stressful times in your life? How do you not feel guilty? Any tips for looking after yourself/slowing getting back on track?

Honestly, I’m just trying to do what I can for the moment and holding out hope that the stress will pass as I finish the semester and I’ll be able to resume as normal...

Thanks for listening 😅

Apologies for the rant x