Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

NEW 4 Week FB Fit Program (Round 3) Now Available!

Good morning, how is everyone today?

We're very excited to announce that we've just published the new 4 Week FB Fit Program! This new FB Fit is available for purchase for everyone, and/or included free with an active FB Plus account. Read all about this new program here:

FB Fit - Round 3: Intense 4 Week Workout Program

This new round of Fit is like a combination of FB Strong (emphasis on strength training), FB Sweat (flexible schedule), and FB Blend (blended training style), all rolled into one. The main training styles in FB Fit are strength training and HIIT, but as always, we sneak in balance work, Pilates, flexibility, functional strength, agility, "boring but important" foundational work, etc. You get both a daily guide and articles from Experts (Doctors of Physical Therapy, Registered Dietitians, and Certified Personal Trainers) scattered all throughout the program.

This time around, FB Fit comes with a more flexible daily schedule; workout sessions average out to roughly 45 minutes a day - or 60 minutes/day with the complimentary Extra Credit Challenges we have provided each day (in case you have the extra time and energy). The exception in length is the last day of the program where you'll find a 90 minute 1000 calorie workout. All you need is a set dumbbells and an optional exercise mat.

If you're feeling intimidated by these longer workouts, keep in mind that you have lots of options; we always encourage modifications to make each workout work for your own needs, but you can also do this program at whatever pace you like. For example, I'm starting this program tomorrow, and I'm planning on completing FB Fit at a pace of 2-3 workouts a week. If I finish faster than that, great! Actually, if I finish slower than that, that's great too. But I'm going to tackle it as my energy levels, work and filming schedule, and outdoor projects and play allows. The pace that I complete this program doesn't matter - I'm just really excited to complete it! I hope that if you decide to tackle this program, that you keep a similarly positive, flexible, and self supportive mindset. With that said, let's do the best that we can, and let's get ready to work!

This new 4 week program means that FB Plus now comes with 34 weeks - around 8 months - of unique Challenges & Workout Programs! What's your favorite so far? See all FB Plus Workout Challenges & Programs here

Is anyone else starting FB Fit this week? Or maybe sometime in the near future? I'm going to do my best to hit my goal pace of 2-3 workouts a week, and I'm going to check in here in the Fitness Blender Community as I make my way through. Some of our FB Team is following along as well, and I'm excited about that too. It always helps to have workout buddies!

I hope you're as excited as we are about this new program. Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow after I finish FB Fit Day 1!